Connected but offline

Howdy folks, I am having an issue with a few of my hubs and cant figure it out. The blue light is slow flashing but the app says the device is offline? I tried unplugging it for 10 minutes and reconnecting it and had strong enough signal to connect it to the network like I was changing networks(6 second hold). I’ve got 3 doing this. I am able to view the stats but the dash is showing offline. Anyone had this or have any ideas?

I also added an additional wifi extender to make sure it wasn’t a range situation. When I check my network app it shows all the hubs online with good signal as well.

You can try logging out of the app, log out and back in, to see if that fixes your issue. I had to do this before, closing the app was not enough, I had to log out and back in.

Thank you! I tried that just now but unfortunately no go. I sent a note to the niwa support email. I’ll post up the final results in case someone else runs into this

The niwa team got kept squared away.

For some reason the internal clock was off so I needed to reset it. Basically open outlet config and save changes

To set your Niwa internal clock, you just need to:

Open your Niwa app > (Select the desired unit at the top) Gear icon > Outlet Configuration (no need to change anything here) > “Save changes”

1 Like