Server issues / access to the app

Hello everyone,

We have detected a problem in the servers happening at peak times, this it’s the reason why some users won’t be able to access their recipes, stats or won’t even be able to log in.

Please note, while you can not use the app temporary, your Niwa will keep executing the recipe as usual, no information or recipes have been lost, and you should be able to log into your app soon.

We are working on this issue right now, and we will keep you informed. We’re very sorry about this inconvenience and thank you for your patience,

Javier-Founder
///

Hello everyone,

The situation it’s normalized right now, you should be able to access your app and recipes as usual. This being said, the problem is not yet solved, right now we are working with Amazon AWS (our cloud service provider) to find the origin of these issues. So it could happen again, if it happens please take into account that this is only affecting the app access, and your Niwa Grow Hub will keep operating as usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Javier-Founder
///

Appreciate the teams quick focus on this issue. I’m up me running again. I recommend that if anyone needs to switch to flower to do a new recipe, maybe do it now just incase an issue arises during the app tweaking.

Hello everyone,

We are still working with Amazon AWS and several fixed have been already implemented, we have not finished our research yet, and we will keep working on it until this error is gone.

Thank you so much for your feedback, support and understanding.
Javier-Founder
///

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Right now, we are experiencing similar issues again and we are working on it. We are performing server maintenance right now trying to solve this ASAP. So you won’t be able to access your Niwa app temporary.

Please note: Any recipe loaded into your Niwa will keep executing as usual, no recipes have been lost.

We are sorry about the inconveniences.

Hey guys,

Just now setting up my Niwa for my greenhouse. I haven’t been able to create an account to start using it yet from this bug. Has this been resolved or is it ongoing?

When I finish typing in what I want the password to be I click through and it just loads, then stops loading and goes no where. I assume timing out.

Hopefully that helps!

Hello everyone,

Yes, the works are ongoing, the problem is that finding the source of the problem it’s complicated, and we have made a lot of progress already. The situation is normalized now, but the problem is not yet 100% solved, we keep working on it.

Thank you for your support!
Javier-Founder
///

Hello everyone,

We have been narrowing down the origin of the recent failures, and since then we’ve improved many aspects of our backend. Our team is still working on the issues, but we are getting closer to a final solution.

IMPORTANT NOTE: While we keep improving this situation, you will temporarily be limited to seeing one week of your Stats. The full month is still being stored, and you will have access to your last month view shortly.

Once again, we are sorry about the inconveniences.
Javier-Founder
///

Hello everyone,

While we keep working on improving our servers’ performance, the problem have been solved.

Thank you so much for all the support and understanding.
Happy growing!
Javier-Founder
///

1 Like