Server issues report

Dear Niwa Community,

At approximately 11:00 am EST yesterday, our server provider had an issue that impacted the ‘stats’ section of the Niwa Grow Hub app for some users. Essentially, you may see data gaps between 11:00 am EST (April 6th) to 3:00 am EST (April 7th).

The problem has been resolved already and has shown to have no impact on your grow recipe or your Grow Hub’s ability to control the pieces of equipment you have configured. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and if you have any additional questions, please email us at support@getniwa.com.

Thanks for the update!!

Hello Niwa Community,

Today, April 26th, 2021, from 3.00 am EST to 11.00 am EST, due to some maintenance while we were uploading new features to our Niwa platform, we experienced some issues leading to some problems when users try to access/control their Niwa’s as well as some of the data logs lost for these times only. The problem was solved at 11.00 am EST

Important!! Even in the event your unit was affected, none of the Grow Hubs were affected in its normal operation of executing grow recipes and keeping the environment targets due to this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and if you have any additional questions, please email us at support@getniwa.com.

Did the recipes get knocked out too? I no longer show any of my recipes. Do I need to recreate them? The unit seems to still be working, but I can’t edit or change anything that is currently running.

Hi RyGrow,

I’m sorry about that, just got your app and sign out and then sign in again. That will solve the issue. If not, please reach out to support@getniwa.com

That worked, thank you!!

1 Like