Web portal Option

I was wondering if you are going to have a web portal where we can check in on our stats and make adjustments to our recipes. I like the app but it can put a lot of info on a tiny phone screen. I think it would be nice to be able to check in from my computer too.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, JayHof!

That is something we can do if we find demand enough for it? We’d love to know what other users things about it!

Have a great day!
Javier
///

1 Like

Check out Bluestacks, its how I run my Blink security cams monitoring my plants on my pc

1 Like

Thanks thynk3r!

Javier

1 Like

+1 This could be really useful and allow for more powerful features I think.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, thegman121!

1 Like

I would be in favor of this one as well. Helps save some phone battery if I can do it on a computer. Maybe even an option to export to excel or adjust scales on the data graphs

2 Likes

+1 yes please that would be very helpful with recipe setup

2 Likes

100% new user here, as my GrowHub is still in transit, but I would like a Web UI as well.

3 Likes

Especially in the STATS module!

2 Likes

I like that idea! I have other components that I can do this with. I didn’t know you couldn’t with the hub until now. I vote :+1:t2:

1 Like

I second this request. The graph in stats is so hard to use when you want to select a specific timespan.

2 Likes

Made an account after searching for this option and finding the thread—web portal, please! I’d love for it to just live on my monitor and refresh every minute or ten