Daylight Saving Time

What is going to happen with the upcoming DST change and our controllers? The time is going to fallback 1 hour so is the programming going to change as well or stay the same and be off an hour from the original set up?

Hello RyGrow,

Your Niwa will automatically update the internal clock and the recipe will keep executing as usual.

I hope it helps!
Javier

I noticed my water cycle executed at 6am when it was executing at 7am. I then had to stop my recipe and start it again. I checked my light cycle and now it seems everything is back to the 7am again. What I would have expected is a change in my recipes to shift one hour to accommodate for DST. Normally a plant doesn’t practice DST but I also don’t know if it has any impact on the plant to shift the time by one hour. Either way it doesn’t seem as if it worked as described above until I stopped and restarted my recipe.

Hello Ksmith35709,

After DST ends/starts, your Niwa will accommodate all your cycles automatically on the following day. Or you can force restart and all the cycles will be calculated based on new time.

Yep…mine ran on est until the clocks updated… no big deal.

Thanks for the feedback Rowan_George!